|  |  |  |  | 

Entertainment News Sourced Wired

MTV Buckwild star Shain Gandee ‘died of carbon monoxide poisoning’

Washington, April 3 (ANI): Authorities in West Virginia have blamed carbon monoxide poisoning for the death of “Buckwild” star Shaine Gandee, along with two other men.

The reality TV Personality was found dead on Monday along with his uncle and another unidentified passenger in his 1984 Ford Bronco that was stuck in a mud hole with its tail pipe submerged, CBS News reported.

Kanawha County Sheriff’s Department said that the autopsies completed on Tuesday confirmed the three men died from the gas that could have filled the car because of the clogged exhaust pipe.

Their deaths have been ruled accidental. (ANI)

mtv-buckwild-star-shain-gandee-died-of-carbon-monoxide-poisoning

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

POST YOUR COMMENTS

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *

Email *

Website