MTV Buckwild star Shain Gandee ‘died of carbon monoxide poisoning’

Washington, April 3 (ANI): Authorities in West Virginia have blamed carbon monoxide poisoning for the death of “Buckwild” star Shaine Gandee, along with two other men.

The reality TV Personality was found dead on Monday along with his uncle and another unidentified passenger in his 1984 Ford Bronco that was stuck in a mud hole with its tail pipe submerged, CBS News reported.

Kanawha County Sheriff’s Department said that the autopsies completed on Tuesday confirmed the three men died from the gas that could have filled the car because of the clogged exhaust pipe.

Their deaths have been ruled accidental. (ANI)

Submit your comment

Please enter your name

Your name is required

Please enter a valid email address

An email address is required

Please enter your message

TruthDive © 2014 All Rights Reserved