Lil Wayne says he’s doing fine after being admitted to hospital

New York, Mar 17 (ANI): After suffering a series of seizures earlier in the week, Lil Wayne is once again back in the hospital but doing alright, despite reports that the rapper was near death.

The 30-year-old rapper was re-admitted to Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles on Wednedsday after suffering a series of seizures, the New York Daily News reported.

However, the New Orleans rap superstar, is now alive and tweeting.

After TMZ.com reported that Wayne was in an induced coma at Cedars-Sinai Hospital in Los Angeles, Wayne went on Twitter to assure his fans he was alright.

“I’m good everybody,” a message posted Wayne’s Twitter account Friday evening read. “Thx for the prayers and love.”

The rapper’s publicist said that Wayne was not in any imminent danger.

The gossip website initially reported that Lil Wayne was receiving his last rites at the hospital, but later scrubbed that claim from its story.

Wayne was rushed to the hospital Tuesday night after suffering a series of seizures.

After being released on Wednesday, one of the rapper’s bodyguards found him lying on the floor of his room, was taken back to the hospital.

Lil Wayne had originally been admitted to the hospital on Tuesday, after falling ill while making a video with Nicki Minaj. (ANI)

Submit your comment

Please enter your name

Your name is required

Please enter a valid email address

An email address is required

Please enter your message

TruthDive © 2014 All Rights Reserved