|  |  |  | 

Entertainment Exclusive News

Yohan shelved, Gautham Menon has fresh plans for Vijay

Chennai, Aug 24 (): The much expected Gautham Menon – Vijay project Yohan — Adhyayam Ondru has got shelved. Gautham Menon has himself come out in open and said the film has been dropped. Even though the planned project has been dropped, the filmmaker has some fresh plans for Ilayathalapathy.

Previously, Menon had announced officially “Yohan” project and had done a photo shoot with Ilayathalapathy. The film’s musical score was credited with A.R.Rahman.

Gautham Menon said that Yohan… was an action thriller film and the first of its kind in south India. The story was centred on a character that would be featured in a series of prequels and sequels.

He announced a few months before that the movie will be shot in international locations especially in Britain and will start the shooting soon. The film also had the involvement of few Hollywood actors.

Gautham has now tweeted saying Yohan is not happening with Vijay. Vijay is doing A L Vijay project. He also has said he is finishing Neethane En Ponvasantham and then he would figure out his next film.

In the meantime, as the Yohan project was dragging and not getting into a final shape, Vijay requested Gautham if he could move on to director A.L.Vijay’s project which was ready. Gautham too accepted the idea.

Source added that the latest development is that Gautham would narrate a fresh script to Vijay in a couple of days and if the new project turned out well, that flick would go on floors from next year.

At present, Vijay is in New Zealand, where he is shooting for the songs for Thuppakki. After his return from New Zealand, Vijay would listen to Gautham’s script. An announcement about his flick is likely after their discussion.

yohan-shelved-gautham-menon-has-fresh-plans-for-vijay

ABOUT THE AUTHOR

POST YOUR COMMENTS

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Name *

Email *

Website